Sign up for our newsletter and received special offers, discounts, etc.
The current COVID19 situation requires that we maintain social distancing or self-isolation, depending on our case. Therefore we have come up with a contactless delivery process to meet the needs of our customers and community.
1. Call us 250-868-0212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your order
2. We will check availability and prices and return your call/email to confirm the order
3. Upon confirmation, you pay by credit card over the phone. There will be a delivery charge of $5 (*rates changes based on distance).
4. Deliveries are made on Wednesday and Saturday afternoons. For urgent same-day deliveries on other days, there will be a $10 delivery fee.
5. We deliver and place your items at your doorstep, ring the doorbell, and leave.
All delivery fees are passed on to our staff. We had intended to collect a higher payment to compensate our team for the risk of providing this service during this period of extreme caution. However, they have turned it down due to the community spirit they have in this time of need.
So please feel free to tip our staff for their kind hearts and willing hands. Tips should be placed outside your front door, where they can be picked up without any face to face contact.
Call us at 250-868-0212 or hit the button below if you are viewing this page on your cellphone. Send us a message if we are closed and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
2696 Pandosy St, Kelowna
BC, V1Y 1V6